Our employees are what makes URENCO Nuclear Stewardship a centre of excellence for the management, decommissioning and re-use of uranic materials.
We provide a supportive working environment for our employees with a friendly team, social committee and regular charitable events.
URENCO Nuclear Stewardship is committed to learning and development and can draw on over 1,000 combined years of nuclear experience from across its highly skilled workforce. Many of our employees have worked on highly complex nuclear management projects across the UK.
URENCO Nuclear Stewardship has a generous benefits package for our employees that includes:
* A ‘Business Delivery Bonus’ based on performance against personal and business targets.
* Annual leave starting at 25.5 days per annum, rising to 32.5.
* Standard working hours of 8.00am to 4.15pm (Mon-Thurs) and 8.00am to 3.40pm (Fri).
* Additional accrued hours off allowing some flexibility.
* Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
* Flexible benefits such as, childcare vouchers, Cycle-to-Work Scheme and private medical insurance options