Our Hiring Process
We are accepting applications NOW through November 15, 2019. Our internship is highly competitive and will have different process stages during the application phase. After you submit your online application and upload your resume, you will receive a confirmation email. Add HRUUSA@urenco.com to your email address book to ensure our emails do not make it to your email junk or SPAM folders. We will maintain communication with you to keep you up-to-date with all application updates and may ask you for additional information during the upcoming months.
- May 2020 through August 2020 (11 weeks) internship program
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week for the duration of the program
- Plant located in Eunice, NM
- Supplementary group learning sessions
- One on one mentoring
- Opportunities for presentations and high level networking
- Paid Internship based on competitive market pay
- Company sponsored Housing & Utilities
Candidate Requirements / Eligibility
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Able to work ALL 11 (May through August) weeks of the internship program
- Must have completed at least two years in a college / or university setting prior to the start of the internship program (for example, you must be starting either your Junior or Senior year)
- Well-rounded individuals who have participated in a variety of extra-curricular activities
- Strong interpersonal skills and high energy
- Ability to start on the designated start date
- Must be organized, positive and have a professional demeanor
- Must be detail oriented and possess good time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools; databases – SAP
- Must be able to successful pass a security clearance, background verification and drug free screening process
Who We Hire
We accept applications from all majors. A diverse group of employees is needed for the success of the company, and because of this we offer many different internship opportunities in the areas of:
- Communications and Public Relations
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Maintenance
URENCO plays a key part in the nuclear industry by supplying the enrichment services our customers need to generate low-carbon nuclear power that is an important part of the world energy mix.
We’ve been enriching uranium, using world leading centrifuge technology, for more than 40 years and in that time the adoption of nuclear power has spread globally and next generation nuclear power stations have been built. Nuclear power continues to be key to the world’s energy mix.
Located in Eunice, New Mexico, URENCO USA is the first nuclear facility in 30 years to receive a license to construct and operate in the USA and is the first to use centrifuge technology. URENCO operates plants in the USA, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, using URENCO’s world-leading centrifuge technology to enrich uranium for the use as a nuclear fuel for civil power generation. URENCO’s focus is on providing safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services within a framework of environmental, social, and corporate responsibility.
How to apply
Click Here to apply!
URENCO USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. URENCO USA encourages minorities, females, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply. UUSA supports a drug free workplace.
Enrich your future!
URENCO USA | Human Resources | HRUUSA@urenco.com